C RANGE PUMP
"C" Axial Piston Pumps for high accuracy fluid metering with precision flow controls and high-pressure capability. Specifically designed for the Polyurethane Industry. Capacities from 2 to 125 cm3/rev
• Uniform fluid temperatures throughout the pump.
• Designed for high inlet pressure. Twin PTFE seals running on a ceramic bush allow up to 20 bar.
• High metering accuracy. Matched and balanced control components minimise backlash errors.
• No leakage return line, pump is internally drained.
• Leakage indicator and lubrication ports included
• All major components treated to minimise corrosion.
• Cartridge shaft seal to ease service and minimise maintenance time.
• Certified to ATEX directive: 94/9/EC
ROTARY POWER has over 35 years experience in the design and Development of high quality Hydraulic equipment. Wholly owned subsidiaries in the USA and Germany and a Network of distributors throughout the world provide product Support in most countries. ROTARY POWER is a company within British Engines Ltd(BEL) group, which was established over 60 years ago. The British Engines group of companies design manufacture And market a wide range of engineered products for offshore, electrical, construction, engineering and other industries, employ in gnearly1,000 people on a 4600 sq m site in Newcastle upon Tyne, England Product by rotary Power